Anywho, I am linking up with Farley for August Currently...
1. Listening- I just put my youngest daughter to bed, and hubs and oldest have been asleep for a bit..so it's just me and the dog. She only comes out when the babes are asleep...so sad. She's a toy poodle, so she gets scared easily, yet also thinks she's a pit bull at times?
2. Loving- new babe is sleeping fantastic! Every night she goes between 5-6 hours so that equals a pretty happy rested mama! I hope I'm not jinxing it!
3. Thinking- I need to sleep...sleep when baby sleeps right? But I keep finding all of these great ideas for my classroom and feel like I should be working on them!
4. Wanting- I ordered some border, notebook paper charts, awesome letters, and a few other things for my classroom. As soon as it arrives, I will go start working in my room. School is 35 minutes away, so I only want to go once if I can help it.
5. Needing- lose baby weight...I thought nursing helped you to lose weight? I know it's only been a month, but I'm not expecting it all to come off at once. It would be nice if the scale moved down a lb or two though! Any suggestions, please send my way.
6. First day- Technically, August 18 is my first day back. But I am taking another month of FMLA to stay home with baby. I just can't see going back to work when she is only 6 weeks old. Family must come first. I may go the 18th for the Welcome Back meeting though...just so I'm not out of the loop when I do go back. Kiddos start August 25.
Well that's it! Be sure to link up with Farley!