Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Crafty AND Organized? Yes Please!

So I've had my eye on the toolbox that I saw over at 4th Grade Frolics and I just knew I had to have one! I will be using the Circle Frenzy in my classroom next year, so when I saw that she had used Circle Frenzy, it made me want one that much more!  So I immediately ordered one of the organizers from Lowe's, got my husband to spray paint it black, and then I got to work printing the labels and organizing my stuff :) (Actually, I got one of my students to organize it....hey, if they want to work, I will put them to work!)

Today was my last workday, so I put the finishing touches on it by adding the border.  Here is the finished product:

 Click HERE for original from Create*Teach*Share

I LOVE IT!  I can't wait to put it to use next year! Now on to the next project!



1 comment:

  1. I love how your toolbox turned out. I haven't broke down and bought one yet, but I have a feeling that I won't be able to wait much longer :) Nice job.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete