Thursday, July 9, 2015

Math Workshop bulletin board

Hi everyone! Most of you are probably in Vegas having the time of your life!

As you know, I am planning on starting Guided Math/Math Workshop this year in my classroom.  I was looking on TpT for the rotation set-up, but couldn't really find anything that went with my theme.  So I decided to make one! It's nautical, and navy and mint green.

Nautical Math Workshop
It's nothing fancy, as I am a newbie at this, but it will do.  It also has the numbers to go with it. Hopefully someone else can use it also!

I also decided to start a TpT store, since I have a feeling I will have to do a lot of creating this year in my math class!

If you want the nautical math workshop labels, you can pick it up for free HERE! 


Also, be sure to follow me on Bloglovin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment