Sunday, August 4, 2013

Summer is over?

I can't believe that I have to go back to school in two weeks....I have been out on maternity leave since April 12th. 






It is going to be SO HARD to go back! I DON'T WANNA!!! (insert pic of me crying hysterically!)  Oh well, I guess that is life...at least the life of someone who needs insurance! HA!


As you can tell from my blog, I haven't exactly been in a blogging/creative mood this summer.  Usually by this time my classroom is all set up, I have made all kinds of fun and cute projects, and I'm excited for the new year...this year, not so much.  I didn't even LOOK at a blog until a couple of weeks ago!  I did find some fun ideas, but we will see if I actually get around to making them.  I'm focusing on using Math Workshop for my class this year, so the other projects will have to wait! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the birth announcement. It is beautiful!

    I am also working on Math Workshop this year. I look forward to seeing what you do.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete