Tuesday, August 9, 2011

BUCKETS!!!

I have been following Pinkture Perfect's blog for a little while now.  She always has some really cute stuff that she has made on there! Last week she posted a DIY project making stools out of buckets!! I was beyond impressed! I wanted to get some of those "stools/storage" things, but didn't want to pay the money for them.  But when I saw this, I knew I had to make them! Check them out here.


That is my neice Maddi posing with the buckets.  My sister helped me with these because she is the proud owner of the staple gun! Maddi was way excited, and wants one for her room! I made 4 altogether, but I have enough material left over so I think I may make a few more.  I did all green/blue this time, so I may do the purpleish ones next.  I'm just excited I got my storage/stools! Thanks so much Ashley for the great idea!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment