Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm BACK!!

Well hubby and I are back from vacation! We went to Williamsburg for the week, and we LOVED it! I'm on history overload though :)  However, if you haven't been to Busch Gardens lately and ridden The Griffon, I suggest you go! A-MAZ-ING! I'll admit I was scared and almost chickened out, but hubby made me get on and I am so glad I did! It was fun!
Anyways, since hubby has Mondays off, I dragged him to school today to help me move the heavy furniture, and to carry a couple of bookcases and a bench.  We pretty much got the furniture accomplished, except I have to finish painting 2 bookcases (if I didn't get them there today, I would never get them there, so I will just paint them at school this week!) I hope to finish getting everything up on the walls and bulletin boards this week so I can focus on organization (thanks to The Organized Classroom!) and finishing my first week lesson plans!!



It's a work in progress...I will post more when I am finished! For now, I am off to cut the BILLIONS of things I got off of Teaching in Flip Flops blog with polka dots! She ROCKS! If you haven't checked out her blog yet, do so now! You won't be disappointed :)


1 comment: