Saturday, July 21, 2012

Newbie Blog Hop!

Grade Three is the Place for Me! is hosting a Newbie Blog Hop!  I still consider myself a newbie, even though technically I guess I'm not.  I started my blog last summer, but mostly just stalked :) This summer though, I was determined to blog more, and meet for bloggers! So for me, that means I am still new :)

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgCw3nAfmgtKqsOCBq34xS1M9c5CfCWx2T4D1PBckZTP6nZohcEnDpTIBB16qS6i8w2ao-_nH51xW4QfFOtzlAbdkYKc9FCD-j54JtdbTewGYQj7OjzdC5ao7jh97bEOXEdNCMywKVbftCR/s1600/Newbie+Blog+Hop.png 

    1.  what state you are inNorth Carolina
    2.  your current teaching position: 4th grade
    3.  your teaching experience: Kindergarten (3 years), 5th grade (1 year), 4th grade (starting my 3rd year)
    4.  when you started blogging: technically, last summer, but really getting into it, this past June. 
    5.  share a blogging tip / blogging resource: never be afraid to ask for help! I have emailed quite a few bloggers asking for help with certain things, and they are always willing! It is so nice to be in a community of teachers who WANT to help each other and collaborate on ideas, instead of always competing against one another! 
That's it! Don't forget about my 100 follower giveaway! It ends TONIGHT!! 
 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    I am your newest follower! I saw you on the newbie blogger hop and I am a new blogger too. I also teach 4th! I love connecting with other teachers!
    Layla

    Fancy Free in Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog thru the blog hop. I'm so excited to read more & to be one of your newest followers. :)
    Marisa
    http://mstinezskids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also started my blog last year, but just getting more into it this summer! I see you are in NC, are you planning on going to the Carolina bloggers meet-up? I am planning on going, I'm in SC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi...I am your newest follower. I have been blogging for a while...but just decided to start my teaching blog this past weekend.

    Hop over to my blog when you get a chance and say hi!

    Mrs. B's Nook

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm your newest follower. If you get a chance visit my blog "Calling Plays in 2nd Grade"

    Thanks, Shanell

    ReplyDelete