Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!

Holy cow, I was so excited to wake up this morning and see that Stephanie at Maestra Bilingue awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award!
  
She is a bilingual teacher (totally cool....wish I was bilingual) and is moving to 4th grade this year! Be sure to go check out her blog.

So here are the rules:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image to your post.
4. Include the award image on your blog.
5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
7. When nominating other bloggers, include links to their sites.
8. Let those bloggers know they have been nominated.


So seven random facts about me:
1.  I went to school to become a dance teacher....once I got there and was in dance classes ALL DAY LONG, I started to hate it.  I decided I didn't want to hate my favorite hobby, so I changed my major.  After interning in an 8th grade math class, I decided elementary was the way to go :)
2.  I LOVE watching kiddie movies...always have, always will.  My husband laughs all the time when he comes home and I'm watching The Parent Trap or something like that.  I'm also addicted to the Hallmark movies on Saturday!
3.  I met my husband at my ex-bf's wedding...HA! (we were still friends)  
4.  I'm struggling right now to come up with seven random facts!  How nuts is that!  AHHHHHH!
5.  I LOVE to read...but I hate to teach reading.  I struggled with comprehension, still do, so I feel like I do my students an injustice by trying to teach them something that I don't do well.  Thank God I now team teach and teach math :)
6.  I had an allergy test about a month ago, and found out I'm allergic to white birch trees, oak trees, sentipede grass, cats and mold.  Pretty much the South.  
7.  My favorite show of the moment is Dance Moms:  so much drama, and not at all how my dance experience was....but its funny to watch!  

Alright, now for the 15 bloggers that I am nominating....

First up is

  
So many of my items in my room this past year came from her....she is AMAZING!

2.Monica over at


3. Lorraine at



Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies






4. Jack of all Trades Blog button
5.   Math is Elementary  

6.  Terri at

7. Nicole at

Teaching with Blonde Ambition

 8.  Courtney at



3rd Grade Sprinkles


9.Cooperative Learning

Cooperative Learning 365



10.  The girl who got me into blogging....Stephie!







11. Amanda at

Teaching Maddeness



12.  The 5K Teacher


13.  Cassandra at


14.  Michelle at



15.  and last but not least, my friend Rose at Race with Joy.  This isn't a teaching blog, but everyone should go check out the amazing work she is doing in Africa!

There you have it!  Hope you enjoy these blogs as much as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment