Wednesday, July 13, 2011

About

I am a teacher, wife, friend, sister, and above all... a Christian. I learned last year to let God guide my teaching, but I have to admit it's hard to do! I graduated in 2006 from UNC-Greensboro. I taught Kindergarten for three years, and fifth grade for one. This is my 2nd year teaching fourth grade and I love it! My favorite thing to teach is Math! I am so excited to be team teaching this year, and teaching Math and Social Studies!

I got married this past April to my best friend, so this summer has been wonderful enjoying being a newlywed :) We live at the beach, and have a toy poodle named Piper, and a cat named Tipper!

When I'm not teaching or working on something for school, I am probably spending time with my family and friends or hanging out at the beach!