Saturday, July 30, 2011

Teamie Linky Party!!

I'm linking up with Mrs. Schroeder  for her Who is Your Teamie Linky Party!! 

 
10 Teamie Questions about Mrs. Himes!!
#1 How long have you and your Teamie been teaching together?
Himes and I taught 5th grade together at our previous school.  I transferred to another school last year, and now I have brought Himes with me! We will be team teaching in 4th grade this year :)
#2 What is your Teamie's best quality?
Himes is a very caring and nurturing lady.  The kids respond very well to her.  She also calms me down when I blow things out of proportion! 
#3 Who will retire first?
Probably Mrs. Himes...she's been teaching a bit longer!
#4 What makes you two an awesome pair?
We both are there for the kids...and we know that.  No matter how crazy things can get in a school, we remember why we are there.  We just connected when we worked together before...Diane has great ideas and is very smart, and I take care of all of the technology things! 
#5 Do you both have any rituals that get you through the day or a hard time?
COME ON! (we say that a lot!)
#6 What is a word that describes your Teamie?
Wonderful! She is very easy going and has a calm nature that the kids adore!
#7 Is your Teamie in the blog world?  If so...what is their blog? (Don't forget to link it:) If not...will this post push them in?
No, I'm trying! But with 3 kids at home, I'm sure its difficult to find time!
#8 What is the funniest thing that you and your Teamie had to face at school?
 Hmmm...we went thru a lot at our previous school.  One time a kid fell out of the swing and his belt buckle got stuck on the swing and his pants came down...He was laughing, so we laughed too! We experienced a ton of crazy stuff!
#9 Complete this sentence...I would not trade my Teamie for a $1,000 gift card at the Dollar store  because...I love working with her, and am looking forward to working with her again! We just click, and I know it will be an awesome year!!
#10 Add a special tribute to your Teamie:)
Himes is one of the best teachers that a child, parent, or another teacher could ask for.  We are going to rock it out this year! Watch out 4th graders! 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!...thanks for linking up. It sure sounds like you and your Teamie are quite a pair. It is always so nice when we have someone to lean on that understands.
    ☮Monica
    The Schroeder Page

    ReplyDelete