Thursday, July 21, 2011

Target Finds!

Yesterday, I had to run some errands in Wilmington, so of course I went by Target! I've been reading about all of these great finds at Target. The closest Target to me is 40 minutes away, so I don't get to check out these deals all of the time :(

Anyways, here is what I found!

I got 2 math bingo games ($1.00 a piece!), 4 great classic books for $1.00 each (The Call of the Wild, White Fang, Treasure Island, and The Adventures of Pinocchio), some reward stickers for 1.00, and then I got some scrapbook letters for a project I've been working on!

What great things have you found at Target?

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to stay away from Target...and it helps that it's 2.5 hours away. I am headed that direction this weekend...oh dear!

    Your background of your blog matches my laptop sleeve...sweet!

    Looks like you have some great buys. I worked in my room today and have one corner organized...now the other three and the middle-HA!
    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck when you head in that direction! I found SO MUCH MORE, but I had to keep telling myself NO! It was HARD! I'm sure I will be making a special trip back before school starts :)

    ReplyDelete